Work on your Front Rack mWOD:
PVC external rotations: (these are NOT shoulder dislocates)
Stretch Band external rotation: (start at 3:30)
* please pay attention to the location of the band (it’s between your hand and your ear)
* use opposite hand to pull elbow into ear
* side-step towards the shoulder not being mobilized
Stretch band elbow behind ear: (start at 3:55)
* goal is to get your elbow to go behind your ear
* you’ll notice the band is attached to a stationary object at waist level. If you’re not near the pull-up rig, you can simply loop the stretch band on your foot (same side). Just step on the band and then wind up your shoulder
If you have time.. I’d also work on your Squat mWOD:
A familiar friend. Sitting with back on the floor and but flush against the wall. You know the rest.
Couch Sretch: (start watching at 2:20)
Also familiar. Top of foot against wall, knee on the floor…
And finally the Heel cord Stretch: (start watching at 3:15)
Do this with knee straight and knee bent.