Squat Monday. Working on our Squat mWOD:
A familiar friend. Sitting with back on the floor and but flush against the wall. You know the rest.
Couch Sretch: (start watching at 2:20)
Also familiar. Top of foot against wall, knee on the floor…
And finally the Heel cord Stretch: (start watching at 3:15)
Do this with knee straight and knee bent.
If you have time work on the Front Rack mWOD:
PVC external rotations: (these are NOT shoulder dislocates)
Stretch Band external rotation: (start at 3:30)
* please pay attention to the location of the band (it’s between your hand and your ear)
* use opposite hand to pull elbow into ear
* side-step towards the shoulder not being mobilized
Stretch band elbow behind ear: (start at 3:55)
* goal is to get your elbow to go behind your ear
* you’ll notice the band is attached to a stationary object at waist level. If you’re not near the pull-up rig, you can simply loop the stretch band on your foot (same side). Just step on the band and then wind up your shoulder